I woke up at a quarter before six -- I have a whole day presentation before a panel of HR managers who will be grilling the project that I did for the past month, my tooth freakin aches, I have to wear a blasted three-piece corporate suit, I left my phone at home because I was hurryin (only to blog and not to do my work, stupid me!) and it is Valentine's day.
Well, I don't have anything against this Valentine except for the fact that Martin is spending the whole night with a bunch of ninny nurses and demented patients. Yep, you heard it right, he will be working his late night shift on the night of Valentines. See, everything is just so perfect!
I am trying to construct my presentation but nothing substantial is entering my mind - must be because of the painkiller I took.
Sigh... I know I am ranting. I just don't know how this day could get even worse. Good luck to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment