Pages

Friday, January 6, 2006

Some Things Not Ever Worth Thinkin About...


First thing that comes to your mind... hmm.. I'll guess.. GROSS, right?!
You see, these two semi-macho men are colleagues from work who incidentally are both baptized as Vince D. and Vince U. I think they are really infatuated with each other? Some illegal attraction? What dya think? With "making subo" the cake and all that... *hmmm*
Hahaha.. Naah.. I'm just "good-timing" my boy_friends >:D Peace Vinces!

2 comments:

twistedman said...

Hi there. I thought i'd drop by in exchange for visiting my blog :->

read that you're into reggae. you must visit xaymaca bar along timog. it's the best reggae bar here in RP. brown man revival plays every friday.

later kid.

Call Me Balot said...

yeah.. i heard from a friend that they play the best reggae in this side of the world..

haha.. did u know that the "funny man" in both their videos, Maling Akala and Lintik na Pag-Ibig is from Bacolod.. hehe.. He is the lead vocalist of the reggae band back there called the Wicked Tarsiers.

sharing lang... haha ciao! >:D