Geez.. i badly want a puppy!!!
It all started when I visited my guy's tita before Christmas when this really cute (and fat!!) shih-tzu trudged like some royalty in front of me. And just something clicked inside -- I also want one. Problem is, it was a 2-year old friggin male canine! Zilch! No chance of ever ranting for it for FREE!
I forgot about my desire to have one after Christmas -- I really would not want to spend 14K for a 3-month old cutee shih-tzu (on other thoughts... hmmm) and so I just shut the idea out.
And then, just last Monday, I with a couple of friends went to Tiendesitas for dinner and all I could see running around the place were dogs, dogs and more dogs!!! AARRGGHH!! You see, the place was very 'animal-friendly'. You could actually bring your pets provided that you clean whatever (READ:undigested dog food) they leave in the place (that's what the sign said.. but Jesus! whoever would clean their puppy poo while wearing coniotic chuvanesses! HEAD!)
So there I was, like some dog-maniac (eww!) looking at maltese and chow-chows being "walked" by their "bestfriends" at friggin 9 in the evenin... So there... I really want a canine best friend. But the dilemma is, I think it will decay after a month.. You see I am in the office for 9.6 hours.. who would ever take care of my puppy... waah... So do stop me from spending 14, 000 grand...
Or better yet, pass me some puppy AS-KAL please...





No comments:
Post a Comment